- You will not modify or attempt to modify the content of the site, or attempt to upload content or scripts.
- You will not violate, or attempt to violate the security of the site in any way.
- You acknowledge that you have a limited right to use the site.
- You acknowledge that you have no right to the intellectual property associated with the site.
- You acknowledge that the Town of Olds is not directly or indirectly responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that you may have as a result of using the site.
- You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in Alberta with respect to your use of the website and you agree that any court proceedings relating to your use of the site will take place in the Judicial District of Calgary, Alberta.
The Town of Olds does not guarantee the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on this website. This website is provided “as is” and is provided without warranty of any kind. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Town of Olds, its officials, employees and authorized representatives from any damage, loss, injury or claim of any kind relating to the use of this site, its contents or online services.
The Town of Olds does not endorse any product, website or service mentioned on this website.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
All graphics, images, text, video, audio and computer code (collectively the “contents”, “content”) on this site are the copyright of the Town of Olds or content that has been legally licensed by the Town of Olds. Duplication of this site in part or in whole, without prior written consent from the Town of Olds, is strictly prohibited.
User Generated Content
The Town of Olds reserves the right to monitor, edit and remove any content that infringes upon copyright, or is considered to be obscene, objectionable, threatening, an invasion of privacy, an infringement of intellectual property rights, commercial solicitation, any form of “spam”, illegal or promoting illegal activity.